Full-Time MBA Virtual Preview
Join us for our MBA virtual preview event . Our dedicated MBA staff will speak about our curriculum, experiential learning, career coaching, and more.
Advance your leadership potential. Redefine your future.
What We’ll Cover
- Our career-centric curriculum
- Experiential learning and practical experiences outside the classroom
- 1:1 career coaching and support preparing MBAs for connections with alumni and employers
- Impactful extracurricular activities such as case competitions and field study electives
- Speak with current students and alumni about their UConn experience and the companies who hire them.
Attendees will receive an application fee waiver (valued at $75).
Our dedicated MBA admissions staff looks forward to meeting you and answering your questions about UConn’s MBA Program. Come learn why U.S. News & World Report, Bloomberg Businessweek, and others hail UConn as one of the top business schools in the country.
The UConn MBA return on investment is among the best in the country with affordable tuition rates and competitive base salaries at graduation averaging $100,000+.
Upon admission, students begin a close partnership with our Graduate Career Development Office via 1:1 individualized career coaching. This collaboration is critical to securing both your summer internship and your ideal job upon graduation.