Udith Ashoka worked as a project management consultant for major clients in public and private sector such as Karnataka Public Works department, Karnataka Housing board, BGSCTPL. Udith holds years of experience in project analysis, project scheduling, program management for leading government and private infrastructure institutions. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the BMS College of Engineering.
During the weekend, Udith likes to go hiking, swimming or preparing grilled delicacies.
Concentration: Finance and Business analytics
- Led a cross functional team to execute projects worth over one million dollars ahead of schedule and within budget.
- Credited with instituting robust inventory and procurement systems that helped achieve cost savings of 30% YoY
- Ranked in top 1 percentile in engineering Entrance examinations and secured merit based scholarships to study at BMS College of Engineering ( Among India’s top 5 Private Engineering institutions)
- Researched on Novel methods of waste water treatment using nanoparticles at Indian Institute of Science ( India’s #1 research university )
- Graduate assistantship – University of Connecticut
Undergraduate Institution/Major: BMS College of Engineering . Bachelor of science : Engineering
Clubs/Organizations: Net Impact , UConn Graduate Consulting