MBA Class of 2018
Financial Analysis & Investments
Bio: Nakul Gupta is a Full-Time MBA student at the University of Connecticut, with a Financial Analysis & Investments specialization. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (with Honors) degree in Economics, with a prior MBA in Marketing. Nakul has 4+ years of global experience in Banking and Wealth Management, working with one of the largest banks in the world (HSBC Ltd.). His professional experience also includes working as a Financial Analyst for a Texas based startup, where he developed his skills at not only Financial Analysis and forecasting, but also other aspects of the business.
He has progressed to positions of increasing responsibilities, earning multiple awards for consistently exceeding performance expectations in wealth management and financial analysis.
Concentration: Financial Analysis and Investments
Career Focus: I aspire to build my career in Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Consulting or Wealth Management using my knowledge and experience from the UConn MBA program and diverse work experience across industries.
- Rated in TOP 40 mortgage sales performers award PAN INDIA within 5 months of joining Axis Bank
- Fast-tracked to Senior Advance Wealth Manager position within 15 months of joining HSBC
- Received ‘Dynamo’ award for outstanding performance and commitment to fairness and integrity (HSBC)
- Ranked first among wealth managers in the HSBC Delhi region (Aug ‘14). Received ‘Outstanding Performer’ award
- Ranked first for following Compliance and AML Practices for Operational Excellence in HSBC (2014)
- Won financial scholarship for 2 semesters in my graduate course at ICFAI
Previous Employer(s): Acue Marmonite, Inc, Axis Bank Ltd, HSBC Ltd, HDFC Bank Ltd
Undergraduate Institution/Major: Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi/ Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Economics
Previous Graduate Institution/Major: ICFAI Business School/ Post Graduate Program in Management in Marketing
Clubs/Organizations: UConn Graduate Consulting Club (UConn), Graduate Finance Association (UConn), AVENTURE – Adventure Sports club (ICFAI)