Personalized Career Development and Coaching
One of the distinguishing hallmarks of the UConn MBA is the customized 1-to-1 career development support we provide to you throughout the duration of the program. By actively working with your dedicated MBA career coach, you will learn how to build a comprehensive job search strategy as well as develop and leverage critical job search skills and tolls.
Networking and Alumni Connections
Take advantage of opportunities to effectively network and engage with our highly-successful UConn alumni as well as with prestigious employers. Network with employers who are looking to recruit aspiring business leaders for their summer internship programs and their full-time job needs. Increase your exposure to influential companies around the world by attending corporate information sessions, alumni events, and a variety of national and regional career fairs.
Career Development Tools
- VMock Career Platform
- DiSC assessment
- Extensive individual executive coaching
Job Search Program
- Building critical job search tools such as resume, cover letters, and establishing your value proposition
- Effectively leveraging social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and networking
- Individualized support and feedback, including mock interviews
- Delivering corporate information sessions
- Targeted job posts and HuskyCareerLink
- Available network of alumni connections