Advance your leadership potential and redefine your future
A Powerful ROI
The UConn MBA return on investment is among the best in the country with affordable public university tuition rates and competitive base salaries at graduation averaging $100,000+.
Get where you want to go by receiving individualized career coaching as one of the distinguishing hallmarks of our program. Our alumni have accepted leadership roles in companies such as Amazon, Dell, Google, Gartner, Cigna, NASDAQ, Deloitte, Microsoft, LEGO, ESPN and Prudential.
The Heart of New England
Live in Hartford, CT, ranked as #4 Tech City (Brookings Institute 2018); #14 of 25 Best Cities for Jobs (Glassdoor.com 2017) and #31 in the Top 100 Places to Live (U.S. News & World Report 2017).
Build your professional network by connecting with the Husky Nation community of more than 40,000 UConn School of Business alumni worldwide.
Attend a virtual or in-person event and receive an application fee waiver*
Join our other graduate business programs at an infosession on campus at the Graduate Business Learning Center in downtown Hartford.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 4 pm Eastern Time
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9 am Eastern Time
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4 pm Eastern Time
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 9 am Eastern Time
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 4 pm Eastern Time
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 9 am Eastern Time
*You must register for and attend the event to receive the $75 application fee waiver