MBA Class of 2018
I am an innovative team leader with extensive exposure in quality assurance. I am very optimistic and can work effectively with multiple teams. I have strong interpersonal skills, efficient planning and organizational skills and a robust commitment. I have led Indian and Nepalese, multi-vendor teams of 10 members to successful project delivery at multiple instances in a fast-paced environment of a consulting firm (PwC). I foster innovation by means of tool development that helps in process and quality improvement. After having more than 5 years of enriching experience in leading Consulting and IT giants, I decided to pursue MBA in order to have a holistic view on businesses all around the world, to hone my business acumen and to form a strong peer network. I have procurement and Insurance domain knowledge.
I am looking forward to leveraging my experience, business acumen, and analytical skills in IT consulting role at Fortune 500 firm with global footprint.
Concentration: Business Analytics and Finance
1. Winner of Cigna Investment Strategy Case Challenge.
2. Having developed more than ten tools in Microsoft Office, I was awarded “Innovator of the Quarter” Award among 700+ associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions.
3. Won 2nd Prize in Admads, which is an advertising Competition among 700+ associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions.
4. Won 1st prize in Rangoli (type of painting) competition, 1st prize Carom (game similar to billiard) Competition and 2nd Prize in Dumb Charades (guessing game) competition among 700+ associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions.
1. Senior Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Associate, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Undergraduate Institution/Major: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, DGPA – 8.41/10
1. Graduate Consulting Club
2. UConn Ambassador for RelishMBA
Hobbies – Dancing (certified dancer in Indian classical dance forms), Crafting and Painting