MBA'18 - Business Strategy and Data Analytics
Vice President ( Strategy & Operations) - Graduate Consulting
A forward looking Global citizen, born and brought up in India. I have done my under graduation in Computer Engineering from University of Mumbai, post which I worked for 7 years with IT giants like Infosys and Accenture at different geographic locations in India and USA. The major concentration has been into Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Consulting and Implementation. I enjoy travelling and abstract photography, and appreciate listening to music.
General Business special interest in Business Strategy and Data Analytics
Management & Strategic Consultancy; Business Development, Product and Project Management ; Authorized to work in USA, Australia, Singapore and India.
– Tuition Assistance Award – Dean, School of Business, UCONN
– NAWAMBA Full Conference Scholarship – Corporate Outreach, UCONN
– Finalist – Corporate Product Investment Business Case Challenge, Cigna
– Founder – UCONN Graduate Case Competition
– Accenture LLP (USA)
– Infosys Limited (India)
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, University of Mumbai, 2009
– Vice President (Strategy & Operations) – Graduate Consulting
– Part time Consultant – HelpGrowUSA
Interests: Travelling, Photography